We are closed! You will be redirected to our colleagues wit&
MUSEUM OF MEDIEVAL TORTURE INSTRUMENTS
The Inquisition, the Iron Maiden, Prince Vlad “Dracula” are part of the unique exhibition of the Museum with human-size Wax figures, real tools, authentic machines and drawings with video & sound effects! Our Museum is located at one of the UNESCO buildings of the DAMRAK street.
- More Than 100 artefacts used all around the world for Torture, Real machines like the famous Guillotine!
- An Experience of 5 Floors you will never forget, just a few steps from Centraal Station and the Red light District.
- Human Size Wax figures interacting with a selection of Machines.
- Free Video and Photo access
- Special Games
- Information in 7 Languages
All visitors get 10% off at our Souvenirs Store!
Amsterdam is the one of the most visited cities in Europe, well known by its nightlife and great combination between the old Europe and the new modern World. Thousands of visitors walk through the small streets of the Red Light District, the Damrak ( Where our museum is located) or the famous shopping streets.
Visitors have also to possibility to see the flower market and the beautiful arquitecture of our Home called AMSTERDAM
So please take some days off, and join us in the place we called Home this year on the 2013 and 2014 and why not, visit our museum. The Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments located just a few steps from the Central Station. Purchase your online ticket with some of our great combos, with the Canal Cruise, The Glowgolf or THe famous PKtours Pubcrawl
SOUVENIRS ROBIN RUTH IN AMSTERDAM AND THE WORLD